Camp Mograph Code of Conduct
Everyone participating in Camp Mograph is required to agree to the following code of conduct. This includes all campers, speakers, counselors, and volunteers. Camp Mograph will enforce this code during its event. We expect cooperation from everyone to ensure a safe, diverse, and welcoming environment.
Camp Mograph is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language
is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organizers.
The Less Condensed Version
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events,
inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the conference with no refund. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the camp staff immediately. Camp staff can be identified as they'll be wearing branded clothing and/or badges.
Camp staff will be happy to help participants contact hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, provide escorts, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to feel safe for the duration of the camp. We value your attendance.
We expect participants to follow these rules at conference and workshop venues and conference-related social events.
Camp Mograph Principles to Live By
1. Do the right thing. If you see something say something—many times if you’re feeling uncomfortable, someone else is too.
2. No peer pressure. If someone doesn’t want to do something, do not pressure them.
3. Be proactive. Be the first to introduce yourself, the first to help clean up, the first to offer a hand with moving luggage and chairs. Together we can all help make things run smoothly.
4. Be friendly and approachable. Everyone is equal at Camp Mograph. Everyone. We are all students and we are all teachers—be open to those around you, make it easy for people to get to know you, share and be friendly, make room for others at breakfast and dinner, make a point to include others.
5. Be optimistic. Bring your wit and your humor, but leave the cynicism and negativity at home. We are here to learn and have fun and develop and grow as a community :)
6. It is what you make it. If you come to learn, grow, and meet new friends, you will. If you come to pout and criticize others, you won’t have a good time and neither will the people around you. Save yourself the money and allow an attendee that will make the most of it be there
Reporting and Enforcement
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact one of the many camp counselors immediately. The camp counselors are here to make sure you feel 100% safe at all times. If you can’t or don’t wish to speak in person, or prefer to talk privately or electronically, contact us at .